Australian Bass Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Australian Bass Association

A small group dedicated to the restocking and habitat improvement of the Australian Bass.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Going to Cania

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Denis

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Going to Cania Empty
PostSubject: Going to Cania   Going to Cania Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:59 am

Hi Toni
You read my mind I asked Steve at Clarrie comp if I could use the Jon boat & he replied to me yesterday it was avaliable.
Looking forward to going to Cania , I enjoy sorting a new dam. Just a question - how do they meausure the weight of a bass when they are upgrading? Thanks Denis
Back to top Go down
Denis

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Going to Cania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Cania   Going to Cania Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Hi Toni
Had a great time at Cania. Kathy had to shop at every town along the way so by the time we got there only had a few hours to sus the place. We trawled some lures & I chose 3 spots for the comp. Too bad there was nothing there on the day , chose a steep bank 150 mts long & spent the comp mostly there. Got an entry to the grand final though
Dropped the boat back to Steve & he said would be good if you fished the Jon boat at Mc Donald. Thought OK then!, so had another really good weekend, dont know what place I came but someone said around 15th ??? Got all the U-beaut lures but dont know how to fish them properly so both comps were fishing fly.
Hooked now. Need to build an electric boat.
Back to top Go down

Going to Cania
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian Bass Association :: General Bass Fishing :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: